View Single Post
Old 2008.06.30, 06:54 PM   #10
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

I watched the movie today after being put in an interesting situation. The only reason I said yea was because I read jihad's thread. And thats the only reason! Boy am I glad I saw it....

First off this movie, imo was a silent film, the main characters maybe said 7 different words the whole film. Most talking was explaining circumstances. I thought that it was terribly moving (didn't shed tears like jihad though, but I understand why he did...). Oh yea and eve and wall-e were 2 of the words...

Well I would write a whole review, but why bother. I will just say I like it. Eve is the HOTTEST robot I've ever seen in my life. Her personality was too cute and I found myself calling her "kawaii" in more than 3 or 4 situations. When she gets involved with wall-e, I see her so much like a girl, the robo-blush was abound in this movie. EVE is the reason to see movie, plus she has an itchy trigger finger, lol.

I think this film has an excellent commentary on the direction we are heading in with our "get it faster, without working" mindset. We will become these people in the future. "I didn't know we had a pool", lolololol how long have you been on the ship, lololol. That will be us in a short time.

Well there is nothing more for me to say, I'll let others offer their professional reviews and such, I just geeked over what I liked in the movie. But I will say it is the most touching thing I've ever seen with minimal dialog in a looong time. The most touching story with no dialog is super metroid... that story makes you want to cry, nd has NO words at all!

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote