View Single Post
Old 2007.04.10, 06:13 PM   #6
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

There ought to be a sticky thread in this board for rules, including but not limited to "Wow, it would be great if I had such and such download" posts being forbidden. And I mean no offense to you folks. I approve of your particular posts 100x more often than I dissapprove, which is more than I can say about a lot of other people. I just mean that I think it's counterproductive.

And don't take that personally. It's not as if I'm always productive either. It's just I don't ever want sharing files to be emphasized above sharing opinions and trivia, and so it makes me a bit angry when the first (and so far the only) two replies posted here are about files. Let me just stress that this is NOT a threat. It's not my job to judge people here. Like the Reputation system, I'm judging individual posts, not people, just as any end-user of this site should do. I already have too much work to do already, to be the boards police - that's somebody else's job. You don't have to be afraid of anything I say or feel, but it would be nice if you respected it. I'm also not saying "file sharing is bad" or that "it's so horrible of you to want that", I'm just saying if there's a place for requests/submissions of uploads, this particular board should NOT be it.

Be patient, and in the meantime get comfortable with the Reputation system (being a giver and worthy receiver), and I assure you, there's light at the end of the hall.
Glathannus is offline   Reply With Quote