Thread: Ultra C DVD
View Single Post
Old 2010.06.01, 06:26 PM   #14
Entry№1

Entry№1 puts considerable thought into their posts

BLU-RAAAAAAAAY

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
You're just fuckin' with us, right?
Actually, I agree with him. It's only been recently that I started like Kimaru, when I first got the album it came across more as "ridiculous" than "epic". In the beginning it seemed only like Uki's failed attempt at creating something powerful, but I've been warming up to it.

I'm looking forward to the entire tracklist, especially the hometown specials. I don't know which ones they'll include. If they include "Calling You" I think I'd be happy though. I was curious about the Elvis cover until I realized it was Ukigumo singing. I also want to hear "Sweet Spot" live. I'd love to hear a truly R&B version of that song, with classical guitar, hip hop beat, and maybe even acoustic piano. Even if that never happened, it'd be cool if Hata played an electronic drumkit at least once, though. Maybe loaded with some vinyl hits?

On a side note: I don't really see the point of wanting an Electric Mole blu-ray since it was recorded using standard definition cameras. Even if it comes out on DVD, it'd be the same quality it was before, unless they created new visuals of some sort. Wouldn't it be awesome if they animated the entire thing, or had TJ film the whole thing over again just for the HD visuals?