View Single Post
Old 2009.06.08, 02:19 PM   #8
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I can still Disapprove people, but so far I've only ever used it once before, and not on who you might suspect.
(your first five guesses will be wrong)

I've been Disapproved three times, and none of that has ever been overruled. I have taken the hits, and they continue to impact my Reputation score even today. Some other people who aren't in the red, have also taken quite a few hits.

The system has to change along with the growth of the community. This isn't the first time something has been tweaked, and it will probably change some more in the future. No responsible admin would just set up Reputation one day, then leave it the exact same way for 2-3 years. I've seen that happen in a few other communities and I don't like the outcome.

Reputation should also always remain at least somewhat mysterious so that nobody can game it.

On another note, it looks like EmilScherbe just got his second green dot.