View Single Post
Old 2014.05.01, 09:21 PM   #54
LoBFCanti

LoBFCanti is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by deadgrandma View Post
New Maron Hamada PV preview of " マヤカシのブルース" (Mayakashi no Burusu???): It's nothing new, but damn it, I don't give a fuck, pulls my heartstrings like the rest of her work!

Hamada Preview

Single is out on May 26th. Gonna lump it with my Ringo album.

The PV (which obviously is more than just a little bit inspired by Kill Bill) and this promo shot suggest that the song isn't as light hearted/"happy" as it sounds...

Cool bananas. And she's barely recognizable with all that fake blood on her face.
Mayakashi blues I think it is (Phony blues). The preview doesn't do much for me while I don't at all hate it.

NICO touches the walls is doing this cover of Chatmonchy's "Hana no Yume" on their next single. Don't like much of the bands stuff typically, but the suggested punk trash for the cover has me more than a little anxious to hear.

Nakako and Miki's albums dropped and I haven't gotten ahold of either yet. I need to hop to it.

Einsteins released a full album finally, but I can see how anyone that followed them til now can be dishearted from buying it- a lot the album is internet accessible and the entire Gomen ne, Pascal EP is on the album(the ep did have instrumentals though). There are 3 new songs and I really want to see these guys go someplace. I'm definitely gonna support.

If they aren't interesting enough as band for the public to cling to, the production talent is definitely an asset that I wouldn't pass up on. I think Albert can pump out some potentially great collabs.

I don't know if they do any lives, but I can see the visual performance get up working out for them. I actually have done A LOT of artwork based off Einsteins songs myself.
LoBFCanti is offline   Reply With Quote