View Single Post
Old 2014.01.22, 06:05 PM   #40
hoopra

hoopra raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by deadgrandma View Post
I wish Though I'd be going a bit more nuts than that

Which reminds me, an internet friend of mine has been to one of the Zettai Shoujo shows and says that Oomori has a new backing band with her apparantly for a full production sound, different to what she has done before. She also noticed that they were filming the show, so I can imagine a DVD or at least more youtube stuff to be appearing soon enough.

Also @ Hoopra (and other fans of course), have you listened to the latest CD-R yet? It's available you-know-where and also has been reposted on j-mp3.info recently...

I think it's pretty great, hearing a lot of them original demos (from the OTOTOY EP) re-recorded on better equipment is a treat and you get a bit of her weirdness and off-stage personality on the 'Intheroom' tracks.

She's also been keeping busy, the latest announcement is that she's guesting on an underground rap artist's album in March (she is on the last track). I'll be keen to hear her this song for sure. Not to mention THE NAMBATATIN's (the group that she wrote some songs for) mini LP will be out early next month. I'll be keeping my eyes on that one too.
not yet, but i did just watched the Tsumaran Yoru Wa Mou Yamete dvd,
im amazed at how she was able to barely pull herself together to perform the last track on the pink album in the encore while crying, especially that song which requires alot of wailing, omg shes just on another level
hoopra is offline   Reply With Quote