View Single Post
Old 2011.11.04, 11:00 AM   #41
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
hahahah you guys are PMing each other to find support in *your opinion* that one song reminds you of another?

someone has a lot of free time.
Yes because taking five minutes of time is sooo long. I can't help it if my life is so boring that I can't find anything better to do at 1:30 AM on a Wednesday night. Perhaps you can suggest something better?

I listened to the sections you pointed out and I don't hear it, sorry. check my recent posts, I'm as jaded about ringo as most of us here. but if your going to trash talk at least back it up.
You think I was talking trash about the single? Or you? It can't be the single since I've already said I don't have any complaints about. It may not be her best work, but I still liked this one (and KYNK for what it's worth).

and before this escalates again I'll just say that OF COURSE the vocals sound like KYNK, that was her most recent solo single...unless ringo can jump back into a time machine that can transform her voice back to the early days, your going to have similar vocals. the part at 1:14 (yandemo yandemo mo moderenai) is due to her phrasing, more specifically repeating syllables, LIKE I CLEARLY SAID (thanks for reading).
KYNK was not her most recent solo single before this one. Ariamaru Tomi was.

I'll be perfectly honest; I thought you said "the phrasing of the percussion." I think it's a little more than just the phrasing. It's pretty much the same phrasing and the same rhythm. Furthermore, I'm sure it was intentional and it's not a bad thing.

I agree that the b-sides and feel as a whole has a similar spirit to it, but I also think the same about Mayonaka.
Perhaps the best way to put it is that the concept is like Mayonaka (a single that doesn't necessarily lead to an album) while the feel is like KYNK or SG?

Last edited by Maou : 2011.11.04 at 11:15 AM.
Maou is offline   Reply With Quote