View Single Post
Old 2011.04.18, 05:51 PM   #911
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

We're talking about that accordian tune?
Alright.

I think that tune, is rather pretty. But she's trying wayyy too hard. To be somebody that she's not. It's really uncomfortable to listen to it because she's trying so hard and not really hitting the spot. I think this pretty much applies to any tune which she tries to be a sultry 1920s singer. I don't think long vibratos high notes work for her type of voice. It's just jarring to me.

You know what did work really well for her? That marusadi performance on Bokura no Ongaku (sth like that, correct me if I'm wrong). Marusadi was given a nice loungey arrangement, and SR's stylist made her look really posh and elegant, but still kept her edge.

Seriously, she needs to get that stylist back. Her new stylists aren't doing good things for her. (Or the band).