View Single Post
Old 2011.06.28, 12:02 PM   #29
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

It's almost 5 am and I just got home so I dont know if I'll listen all the way through, ill stop as soon as I get to a second boring song.

I hate to admit it but the first 3 tracks rock. The new Tengoku is....great. I can't believe they could turn such a mediocre song into such a good song and I really like Atarashi Bunmei with better sound quality and the second song I forgot the name is not nearly as bad as it first sounded, I enjoyed it.

Still not buying it. Glico paid for me already, but I have to say, I'm interested again and I'll buy their albums when they arent pimping themselves out all over the place.

Ok track 5 sounds like Adult/Sports filler. Not BAD, definetly a good "worst song" but that's about it.

Track 6 has a throwback to Sounan and Blackout no? And it's the second track that resembles coheed and cambria (track 2 as well) Good overall.

Damn I am liking this album. I don't think I'll be in love with it but it's at least beating Sports which wasn't BAD.

Urgh I can't stand the fact that I like a song called dopamint. This sucks urgh I'm melting.

I need to go to sleep. I'll post the rest of my very important thoughts when I wake up and listen to the rest.
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote