View Single Post
Old 2007.08.01, 08:44 PM   #13
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

I'm not horribly offended, don't get me, I just thing the entire thing is stupid. It doesn't make a lot of sense, and I get your point about making the site in English for the English audience to discern clues from, but I still find the broken English going a little far, being borderline insulting. There are thousands of people in Japan who are fluent in English and if if someone is going to create a website, I don't see why it couldn't have perfect English, I've seen my share of Japanese websites with flawless English sections.

And my point about the monster being entirely original and inspired and all that crap is simply that, it isn't going to be original, its going to probably be inspired by an amalgam of previous monsters, but I still think its lame how they are using Japan.

And I never made a claim, on the contrary, you did. I said IF you wanted to make a truly original monster...

I just think half the stuff that is coming out of hollywood these days is crap and this is no exception, but thats just me.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote