View Single Post
Old 2007.06.22, 11:14 AM   #38
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by zach View Post
And, I bet I have one you don't, Glathannus! Some guy on eBay mislabeled his CD and I got the Ringo no Uta single when I thought I was getting the Electric Mole DVD... as a consolation he sent me a CD of his radio program where he'd played a bunch of SR stuff (mostly B-sides). ^-^
There isn't a B-Side I don't already own. I merely don't own them in any compilations, YET...
As I understand it, most of the Shiina Ringo compilations floating around are Taiwan bootlegs, but two oddball legitimate promo compilations from Japan (of mostly B-Sides) actually exist and I've seen them. Could be that's what you have, in which case it's far more rare than anything most fans here own.

I'm still gloating over my zero-press Gips with the forbidden cover art, and the disc itself comes in gold instead of blue. It's part of a special double cardboard folding package with Tsumi to Batsu, but that other half of the set is nothing extraordinary. The set is a "Not For Sale" package branded by Toshiba-EMI Japan, and it's probably the rarest thing I've come across aside from Shiina Ringo audio cassette tapes.
Glathannus is offline   Reply With Quote