Thread: H ZETT M
View Single Post
Old 2010.10.06, 07:10 AM   #42
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

^ Somebody else just gave me the heads up about that. I'm slightly disappointed it's not a full album of original songs, but it's not like PE'Z hasn't already released two separate cover albums (and two remix albums - plus a tribute album).

I didn't get my hands on his latest concert DVD ('Destroy') until a few days ago, and.. the concert seriously had more dynamite than Dynamite Out, and yet 'Destroy' also wasn't without its gentler moments. I don't know who these guitarists are that he hooked up with, but the way their performance fit into his compositions, was far beyond anything guitarists (possibly the same ones) were doing in his first concert. But it's not just guitar that made the concert great - there was quite a bit of well-executed shibuya-kei going on too.