View Single Post
Old 2014.04.27, 05:55 PM   #170
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Total feels for you guys... that's like dangling a steak infront of a dogs nose just to take it away.

JETSET are fucking weird like that- especially with second hand stuff. I think all the items they list on their website are in their stores- so if they sell out before the internet order is finalised, then too bad. I'm guessing then, that Mahou Ga were the leftovers from Record Store Day, perhaps they never had them to start with by the time the 'shopping cart' image got to their site. Who knows.

However, if you do end up having to go Y!A, I've seen Mahou Ga going around 4.000 yen average now, PINK is still asking around 6,000 though :-/. The single is around 3,000. I don't consider these prices theirselves too ridiculous- but then you have to think of the goddamn deputy fees + domestic/international shipping to deputy services warehouse + international shipping to your place + potential customs charges on top. The two records could end up costing you almost 20,000 yen even if you do get them at "reasonable" prices. It's just daylight robbery. All those assholes have to do is click a button.

I pray that one day there will be an Ebay Japan, or all Amazon Marketplace stuff will have international shipping options.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.04.27 at 06:02 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote