View Single Post
Old 2010.06.11, 03:14 PM   #33
golem09

golem09 deserves a fucking medal

Sound really cool, I just expect the keyboard for me to be pretty boring, but maybe there could be some cool stuff on expert.
I'm a bit disappointed though that I can't just plugin my real Fender Stratocaster to play the guitar if they already went that far, although that would probably have been the most amazing thing possible, so I'm not really seriously disappointed
I'm wondering how this new guitar will change the mentality of the game for me. So far Rock Band was always an experience that was most fun when I played a song for the first time. Now with this almost real guitar, it won't just be 100x harder to play, but also more a practice-first experience. I wonder how that will turn out, because I can also have that on my real guitar. On the the other hand, Rock band will then turn into the ULTIMATE guitar practicing tool on the entire planet. I gives you the guitar tabs in flowing symbols, automatically showing you your mistakes totally accurate because it can follow you whole finger movement on the strings. Practice-RockBand-first-then-on-real-guitar.
This could be very very very awesome.

I just wonder how they will add the new notes for the keyboard and the new guitar to the old songs... Maybe they'll it all on the disc for RB3, but somehow I doubt that. Or maybe they already included all that since RB1 and it was just invisible so far

MyAnimelist
golem09 is offline   Reply With Quote