View Single Post
Old 2008.04.24, 01:18 PM   #59
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by HEDOfloe View Post
All I'm saying is that Kobe would never say something like "I don't want to play the Lakers in the playoffs" or get touched in the faced without like a little punk.

Plus, I don't care who hates Kobe, he proves everyone wrong all the time. This season is set up to be a dream. Possibilities of MVP AND a Ring. Kobe would love to run his hands through those trophies' hair.

I'm not really surprised about the Spurs and Suns. It's always the same. But, it wouldn't really say it was "easy" work. That first game they really had to come back hard.
It was easy in the sense that Duncan has been ramming his manhood into the Suns' frontline. That first game was close, but I was surprised at how Duncan has been dominating a frontline that was brought in just to stop him.

The mavs know they don't match up well against the Lakers, like how the Spurs didn't really want the Suns in the first round. All the teams in the league have some specific nemesis that seems to have their number.
I think that the Lakers will match up well against any team in the league though. Still can't fucking believe they got Gasol for chump change, The Nets could've made a better offer dammit!

Was just pointing out the fact that no matter what Kobe does, people will still hate him, he just finds ways to have people hate on him. He's the second best SG ever, but has there ever been a player that so much people love to hate? The guy is athletic, exciting to watch, plays hard every night, and he's photogenic. Still can't push myself to root for him though.

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
-bastardized Twain quote.
http://www.last.fm/user/cjhobbies00
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote