View Single Post
Old 2007.04.26, 12:36 PM   #11
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Favorites:
Xenogears (PS1)
Fallout 2 (PC)
Chrono Trigger (SNES)
Vagrant Story (PS1)
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (PC)
Secret of Mana (SNES)
Disgaea (PS2)
Half-Life: Team Fortress Classic (PC)
Pax Imperia: Eminent Domain (PC)
Soul Calibur III (PS2)
Kirby's Avalanche (SNES)
Dungeon Keeper 2 (PC)

Games I'm in the middle of right now:
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (PS2)
Almost all the way through and can't figure out how to finish it

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (PS2)
Maybe a third or half the way through. I'm not stuck, but I really ought to finish some other games I started on first.

Rule of Rose (PS2)
Maybe halfway through

Final Fantasy X (PS2)
I've spent too much time in Blitzball and the Monster Arena and haven't actually beaten it. I could probably clear the final dungeon in five minutes if I wanted to, but the characters annoy the hell out of me whenever storyline ensues.

Supreme Commander (PC)
Haven't had a lot of time for this game. I've gone most of the way through the Cybran campaign and I'm loving them game-mechanically and philosophically

Hitman Contracts (PC)
I've been rarely touching this game but do intend to beat it. It's just not as epic as Silent Assassin was. I figure by the time I finally get around to finishing this, Blood Money will be cheap.

Xenosaga Episode I (PS2)
I lost my saved game for a COMPLETED game, and had to start over. I'd really like to move on to Episode's II and III (which I've owned all this time and haven't even opened yet), but I hate this fucking game. Great music, but retarded characters, and mediocre gameplay. Almost a complete disappointment compared to Xenogears.

Disgaea 2 (PS2)
I have a ninja in the thousands of levels and still no felonies - I haven't bothered to go past Chapter ONE yet!
Glathannus is offline   Reply With Quote