Thread: The TV Thread
View Single Post
Old 2010.05.16, 01:42 PM   #54
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

The last few episodes of Glee have been good. The first couple when it returned weren't so great. I'm loving Community. I've started Arrested Development too, which is fantastic.

Airing at the moment, Lost is obviously my favourite. Fringe has been fantastic as of late; the first half of the finale was brilliant. Flash Forward has been canceled which is just as well as I don't really care about any of the characters at all. Breaking Bad has been great. House and 24 have been solid, but both are running out of ideas. Makes sense to put Bauer to rest, but they're going out on a solid run which is good as the season started a bit slowly.

'V' is a strange one. Some aspects of it are just straight bad, and I don't really love it, but it's entertaining enough to keep me watching. That won't last though unless the quality really picks up. Stargate Universe is good. Not great, not bad. Started catching up with Chuck which I'm really enjoying. Just feel good fun, and exactly what I needed. The Pacific has been fantastic, as expected. Not quite as good as Band of Brothers though.

Looking forward to Dexter starting after the fantastic fourth season and a game changing finale and True Blood starts soon which I really enjoy. Good, camp tongue-in-cheek fun.