View Single Post
Old 2009.05.05, 02:31 PM   #8
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by Osiris12345 View Post
Also, anyone here ever thought about how cool it would be to have a Japanese version of Rock Band?
Harmonix announced a "heavily localized" version of Rock Band for Japan in June last year but they never announced a date and not much has been heard about it since. I think X-Japan was the only confirmed band. The main problem is that it won't see a release outside of Japan and EA region lock their games. I'm sure a number of songs will appear as DLC though. They'd be dumb to not want to allow as many people as possibly access to the songs and I'm sure it doesn't cost them much to have them available on the marketplace.

I love rock band. I'm gonna have to buy a cheap xbox so I can get access to all the online content...
Awesome. You could play with us if we ever actually get around to getting together. I'm drum-less for 4 months, though I'm happy to play Guitar/Bass.

Also, is it true that the singer online can project their voice by holding a trigger on the pad? I was always frustrated at not hearing the vocalist and assumed it was due to lag issues... does it actually work, I've never tried?