View Single Post
Old 2008.04.12, 11:46 AM   #69
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

I just recently got internet in my house, so I am not a seasoned surfer. So I found out about shiina after I came home from college (spring 07). I was just back from my 1st trip from japan and was very interested in the culture.Well I started listening to kawaii radio (internet radio). They exposed me to a lot. One thing they exposed me to was ringo hime. The first song I heard was ishiki. I was like wtf!? Japanese make music other than pop and visual kei!? So it was in a vein that was very compatable with my tastes. I started search online for shiina's stuff. Saw some youtube, browsed the web a little. Then I ran into the shiina ringo thread at batsu forums. It was only like 4 or 5 people in the thread but it was so informative. I learned a lot about shiina and we dicussed songs, and one guy used to give reviews and opinions of songs. Man it was so good. But I was hooked after learning of her. But after I saw her... the perversion seeped from my pores, I was in love. So thats it. That's how I found her and came to like her.

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote