View Single Post
Old 2007.05.06, 08:42 AM   #1
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer
Default KSK vinyl available on eBay

A year ago I would've killed for this opportunity, but then I discovered Yahoo! Japan Auctions, and ended up spending far more on sealed copies, especially since I had to compete with Japanese bidders, who (on average) earn higher wages than American workers such as myself. Deputy service fees including commissions and three-way shipping don't help my wallet either.

I figured someone here might be interested.
I can vouch for the seller because I've bought a Mayonaka wa Junketsu LP off of them before, used. This is the first time I've seen any Ringo or Jihen vinyl other than Mayonaka wa Junketsu, show up on eBay, and I've checked eBay regularly for years. Some people might think $50 is "a rip off", but you have to understand how rare this is, especially from an international availability standpoint.

Aside from having Ichijiku no Hana, a better version of Kuki, and the rest of KSK all in thick warm analog goodness,
KSK is also the sexiest LP on the planet.
Am I right?
Glathannus is offline   Reply With Quote