Thread: Ringo BoOK
View Single Post
Old 2009.03.30, 09:09 PM   #82
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I think the list is real, because I've been trying to collect Rockin'On Japan for years before the Ringo File was announced, and the vast majority of their original Shiina Ringo coverage is post-KZK. Though I don't own quite everything yet, my Rockin'On Japan collection mostly follows that ratio.

If there was some Gb in my collection already (I'm working on it), that would pretty much fill up the pre-KZK void, because no other magazines had higher ratio of coverage for that era of Shiina Ringo than Gb did.

I don't recall H having very extensive Shiina Ringo offerings. I've only seen maybe 3 issues, and at least one of them is much later than KSK. I don't think anything from H is going to be included in the Ringo File, though that would be cool (even if not as cool as Gb). Then SWITCH has a photoshoot of Shiina Ringo every 1-4 years. Those are pretty much the only other 'big' contenders. For most other magazines you can find Shiina Ringo in - she's only appeared there once or twice.