View Single Post
Old 2007.09.25, 02:36 PM   #62
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
just to let everyone know,

I got my copy of Variety this morning. At the moment I'm in Boston so I was really pleasantly surprised. Although the shipment notice from cdjapan was e-mailed this morning, they mailed their copies out starting on early sunday morning it seems so it took about 3 days in the mail to get here for the release day (its technically still release day in Japan, about two or three days earlier than cdjapan normally arrives)

I LOVE CDJAPAN

edit: HOLY CRAP THAT NOTICE IS FROM MONDAY, they tried to deliver it *YESTERDAY*

anyone who ordered from cdjapan, keep your eyes peeled, XD
OMG I love CDJAPAN TOO!!! I also got my copy of Variety today!! I addressed it to my job so when I got to work today in the afternoon, they had it there waiting for me! On the sticker in the front of the box it said that it was mailed on saturday and arrived in the U.S. yesterday. It did say to "deliver by 3:00 pm today" so I don't know why I did not get it yesterday. But yea, CDJapan had it listed as "in shipping process" since saturday and I also got an email dated today 4 am, that said it was shipped so I was expecting it on wednesday or thursday. So basically, we got it earlier than most japanese people ^__^. First impressions (of earth) coming soon.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote