View Single Post
Old 2007.04.29, 08:31 AM   #7
zarya

zarya is an asset to this community

Singles: Koufukuron 8cm, Kabukichou, Koko de Kiss shite, Koufukuron re-release, Honnou, Tsumi to Batsu 1st press, Mayonaka wa Junketsu, Stem 1st press x 2, Ringo no Uta, Gunjou Byori, Sounan, Shuraba, KYNK, OSCA, Killer Tune, ZCS,
Albums: MM, SS (1 regular and 1 limited w/ the sticker), KSK korean edition, Kyouiku, Adult (limited edition), HF (limited edition), Variety 1st press, Watashi to Houden 1st press
DVDs: Sexual Healing 1, 2 and 3 (3 in first press), Gorikitsu Japan, Gekokujo Extasy, Electric Mole limited edition, Dynamite In, Dynamite Out (first press), JCHI, HF, Dai Ikkai Ringohan, Senkou Shoujo, Watashi no Hatsuden 1st press
VHS: Sexual Healing 1
Books: Adult scorebook (just ordered the Best Selection Piano book and the WtH scorebook)
Related artists: HMZ's Pianoize my life, Tomosaka Rie's rie tomosaka clips dvd (has the cappuccino and mokuren no cream pv)

I also have the following in disc only: Kuki -Stem- single, Mayonaka single, Utaite Myori. My apartment got robbed a few years ago and they took a lot of CDs, but I was carrying the disks in a separate case for some of them so it turned out they stole a bunch of empty cases (and some precious stuff as well). Still, I use to have a lot more singles that I haven't bought back yet.

I started my collection on Ebay, then moved on to YesAsia when I decided I needed the new stuff as it was coming out (from TJ on). I also used HMV and TokyoRecohan. Now my friends are going to Japan for 2 weeks and they have a list of the stuff I want (i.e.: pretty much everything that I'm still missing).

I use this to keep track of my Japanese cd/dvd collection, it's not perfect but you can add the stuff that's missing. However, it's in French... but I thought they had an English version somewhere, I just can't seem to find it.

Last edited by zarya : 2008.08.03 at 09:26 PM. Reason: got some new stuff
zarya is offline   Reply With Quote