View Single Post
Old 2007.08.25, 08:26 PM   #15
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by cjhobbies00 View Post
6-11 shot blocking machine that was a steal in the draft.
Jamaal Magloire, Who's probably a all star again thx to the kidd effect.
Nenad is back, good for 16 and 7
AND the biggest improvement is the fact that all the new Big bodies mean we might never have to see Jason Collins again unless Shaq is in town.
The man has been starting for us for 7 freaking years, averaging like 3 ppg and 3rpg, the man is fucking 7 feet tall! But he is the only bastard who pisses off shaq, only reason he's making 5 mil a year.

If VC finds his killer instinct again, MIA since he was a raptor, the trophy is ours. It's a big IF, but we all know that Kidd can have incredible effects on his teammates (Scalabrine is still eating because of Kidd).
Seriously, Jason collins is horrible. I can't stand him. I hate that I don't like the nets because they (and the knicks) are the only team(s) that I can watch all of their games. But, I can't stand them anymore because of Carter. I don't think its that he's lost his killer instinct, but all of the sudden he thinks he is kobe and tries to take shots that he has never consistently made and it justs doesnt make it fun to watch. Plus, I think he really slows them down with not only jacking up shots but he also does not allow Jefferson to do much, and i think Jefferson has been way more efficient than him, granted less points. Thank goodness for J-kidd who knows where to be to get the rebounds on all of carters misses and get himself more triple doubles.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote