View Single Post
Old 2008.04.24, 05:25 PM   #68
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by HEDOfloe View Post
I think that because of Lebron's nature he will never be as good as Kobe. His "killer instinct," as they say, is not all there. Sure, he killed the Pistons last year, but I don't think he has enough of it. Also, do you think he will ever be a better shooter than Kobe? Just looking at his body, can someone that big really shoot that much better than he does now? Of course he will improve, but his upper body is huge.

Well, he didn't have a mid-range game during his first years, now it's one of his weapons. Will he improve even more? I think so, but remember, Jordan never shot well from 3.

Yea, he killed the pistons, that's why I think he can be better than Kobe. Kobe didn't always have the Killer instinct during his first years. Do I think that Kobe could've taken that Cavs team from last year past the Pistons? It's doubtful. When Lebron is on, he does incredible things. I think he'll find the ability to turn it on and off one day.

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
-bastardized Twain quote.
http://www.last.fm/user/cjhobbies00
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote