View Single Post
Old 2009.05.05, 03:54 PM   #11
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by justriiingo View Post
I love rock band. I'm gonna have to buy a cheap xbox so I can get access to all the online content...
If I were to ever buy an XBox 360, I'd probably be the only 360 owner without an account at a social networking site (or twitter - if that counts). Cosmic forces would surely push me and pull me until I finally got an account somewhere, because that is the way of things. If I already have a social networking account, then I'm never going to take any other console systems into consideration if I could only pick just one. Again, that is the way of things. Nobody who is a part of it can rationally explain it, unless social dependencies coercing your own logic to have the spin you feel comfortable with, counts as rational.

Rock Band is also available for the PS3, I don't think any of the downloadable content is exclusive to the XBox 360, and PS3s double as (cheaper than you think) Blu-Ray players that meet or exceed all of the official specifications for dedicated/nongaming Blu-Ray players. Also, a larger percentage of XBox 360s have died on people, than PS3s. If in the future you were ever going to buy anything other than Rock Band for your system, you might want to look at which systems have cornered which genres before you commit your few hundred starting dollars.