View Single Post
Old 2011.05.11, 11:22 AM   #236
jackmanca

jackmanca is headed in the right direction

Well, I always loved manga, and at the time, I was reading Nana, and listening to anna tsuchiya and mika nakashima. I saw a photo from the movie Sakuran and thought: wow! what a magnific scenery, and the costumes, the colour... I really want to watch this movie. At the time, I couldn't find the movie, and i met a girl on the orkut community who had the movie and wanted the manga, and I had the manga. So we talked and decided to exchange our files. Meanwhile, she told me about the singer who made the soundtrack, and I asked for a video suggestion, to get to know the singer. She said she liked a song called kabuki-chou no joou, and so I watched the movie. I liked, specially 'cause she whistled on the song, and I love this little different stuff on music. But that wasn't enough to make me addicted to her. After hearing this song I listened to Muzai Moratorium, and when I played Tadashii Machi the first time, THAT'S when I thought: omg, I'm gonna be addicted, I can feel it. That happened in 2007, and till now I can't stop hearing her music. I wanted to hear all of her solo stuff before listening to Tokyo Jihen, 'cause it's a lot of songs to get to know at once. So, after I heard most of her solo songs, I started with Kyouiku and follow the order. And here I am today: addicted, happy, and excited for the new album next month...