View Single Post
Old 2018.06.11, 05:01 PM   #955
Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2)

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by Lena-chan View Post
Isn't that one of those fake commercials from one of the seiteki healing vhs/dvds?

'no more violence'

That ad probably never actually aired anywhere. Neither did the lightbulb/toilet seat one. The nail polish ad probably was legit tho. I can't properly recall as it's so long ago now!

Variety was a hideous disappointment of a record. It felt like the end of that magic in the air that surrounded Ringo and her releases. She was no longer that special or invulnerable and letting others take so much creative control was absolute blasphemy! Kyouiku was a bit ropey, but it still had energy and a sense of hunger, you could get behind what she was doing because it was still 'Ringo' and the passion was there. Adult gets a mixed reception, but I love it. If the ride up to that point was a train then you could say it slowed down a little and switched lanes a few times. When Variety dropped, the train caught fire, derailed and fell down a ravine and exploded!

Coming not long after the half-an-actual-new-album Heisei you could just feel an era had expired. '98~'07

She didn't even make a decade of glory.

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo View Post
I hate the whole album (except Kronekodow) because I know what Shiina can do!! it's just unacceptable full stop.

My opinion will never change! 10 years on I feel the same.

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) : 2018.06.11 at 05:19 PM.
Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) is offline   Reply With Quote