View Single Post
Old 2010.02.10, 05:28 PM   #24
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

I'm touched ;____;

the album is awesome

Ikiru (08/10): I love the background effects, they're creepy! And then the song goes weird, and comes back to all the goodness.. it's so weird

Denpa Tsuushin (09/10): GAMAN!!!!!!! Love the chorus D

Season Sayounara (07/10): What's wrong? The song is awesome, but where is the chorus? If there's one, it's no strong nor catchy. But I love it afterall

Kachi-ikusa (07/10): Fever blahh. I like it, but who cares about early leaked songs when you have a bunch of new songs?

FOUL (09/10): The megaphone song on SPORTS! I love all of them, it could not be different to this one !

Uttenkekkou (05/10): Couldn't believe it was written by Ringozawa... don't really like it

Noudouteki Sanpunkan (09/10): Still love it ;D

Zettai Zetsumei (10/10): YES!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TRUE RINGOZAWA WORK! ;__; It's so CUTE! and and aww... That's what you could get if you mix Amagasa with Killertune

FAIR (06/10): It has everything to be the best song on the album.. but it just don't work anymore for me... It's a good song though

Noriki (07/10): I like the chorus

Sweet Spot (08/10): Woo! This song is really good, but the chorus are not SO cool as the verses .. this is happening a lot in this album

Senkou Shoujo (09/10): The only Kameda work... good enough, I like him but I would not want to have another shiseikatsu, SShoujo is fine for me

Kimaru (10/10): This kind of makes me remember of Ichijiku no Hana (it has also the same composer, allegedly)... it scares me, true. I loved this song... Best Opening and Closing tracks couple

Overall, It's one of my favorite TJ albums it's really really nice!

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote