Thread: 2008 Olympics
View Single Post
Old 2008.08.09, 09:14 PM   #3
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Beijing 2008 Olympics opening ceremony is the most spectacular that I've ever seen. Zhang Yimou has redeemed himself. Truly great show.

Weightlifting is usually my favourite to watch. The Turkish gal who got silver is so pretty, but the Chinese gal totally outclassed everyone else.

I watched volleyball last night, USA vs Japan. I was rooting for Japan because they had more varied gameplay, as opposed to USA who were just brute-forcing their way through (as usual). Fantastic match last night, with Japan and USA following each other point by point in the 2nd set. #1 Kurihara and #12 Saori on the Japanese team are totally hot, not to mention fantastic players. I adore their haircuts.

I just finished watching Archery (South Korea vs Italy) and the South Korean gals set a new world record.

So glad the games came to Beijing. Everything's in my timezone now.