View Single Post
Old 2007.09.25, 01:51 PM   #59
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by BanFan View Post
It wasn't as amazing as I was hoping, but it's still really good anyway. I liked it a lot more than their last two albums (Yeah, I prefer Phase 2, shoot me). Besides the singles, I really liked "RAMP", "Kuronekodou" and "Sake to Geko". Seems like a lot of people aren't liking the non-SR compositions, but I actually like the composition on these more than those found on their first two albums. I actually prefer the band stuff over Shiina Ringo's solo stuff, which I think is overrated as being godly or something.

There were three things I didn't like about the album. First of all, I hate "MIRRORBALL", both the live version and this one. Gross. Secondly, as fun as they are, I didn't like the overuse of the Dobutsu no Mori (Animal Crossing)-esque keyboards. And lastly, having the fast ending for "Kuronekodou" right after "OSCA" seemed like a cheap trick to use. But overall, I was pleased with it.
WOAHHH! hold on now, if I interpreted correctly, you are saying that Variety is the best thing that shiina has ever produced...

Now I usually respect others opinions of music, but GODDAMN!
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote