View Single Post
Old 2011.06.28, 01:00 AM   #11
BanFan

BanFan is an asset to this community

My first impression after one round is that it's a weird blend of Sports and Adult, but has enough character to be its own thing. I'm glad they fixed the digital singles so they fit in with the rest of the album, but the two physical single tracks seem really out of place. I already liked the original "Tengoku", but the new version is unbelievably good!

I thought the album really fell apart during the last three or four songs. Even though I like both songs, the transition from "Kaze ni Ayakatte Yuke" to "Onna no Ko wa Dare demo" is pretty horrible. The last two tracks ("Onna no Ko" and "Tengoku") really stick out as having no counterparts on the album, making it the weakest ending to an SR/TJ album I've heard so far.

Highlights for me are "Tengoku e Yokusou For the Disc", "Atarashii Bunmei-kaika", "Kaitei ni Sukuu Otoko", "Kinjirareta Asobi" and "Osorubeki Otona-tachi". That's all I really have to say so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll interpret this material live, since I don't like Sports very much, but I loved Ultra C.
BanFan is offline   Reply With Quote