View Single Post
Old 2008.09.15, 05:12 PM   #28
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

just done watching it all!! seemed to fly right by it was so amazing! run time is about 01:04:00 (give or take) her vocals were top notch throughout especially on 'mai ragujuariinaito' and for me the highpoint of the show was 'Yokushitsu' she was jumping about like crazy during it which was awesome!
I think Yayoshi did fine on guitar contrary to one or two opinions that he sucked big time! I loved 'Nihon ni Umarete' a lot!

for me it's super epic win cause I finally have a live show from when she was at her best and there is no trumpets or violins to be found! and on top of that 'Marunouchi Sadistic' was nowhere to be seen (for once) I give it 10 out of 10! but I would cause I'm old-Shiina biased! but it's still entertainment from the top drawer!

extras wise the disc seems sparse ? all I've found was a little Yattsuke Shigoto behind scenes/footage clip (Shiina in tiny shorts for the win) but it don't diminish the quality one bit!!
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote