View Single Post
Old 2011.02.11, 06:07 AM   #231
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by NIMH Rat View Post
Oh, I'm not that dramatic. Not as dramatic as people who glance at a tiny image on a computer screen, beamed from a foreign country, of a woman they seem to admire very much (or why would they be here? in spite of her?) and whose reaction is to call it "shit" or "embarrassing" with nothing to back it up....not even an entertainingly bitchy phrase, just empty-headed posturing that I'd expect from a twelve-year-old. (I'm not talking about you, grumble_cake. Or Jihad or Maou or others who put some thought into their posts.)

Remember, this is coming from the person who gave second chances to now-famously-banned posters. I am one damn calm administrator....but some of this juvenile snark is starting to bug me.
Oh you must mean me then. You're endlessly apologetic posting about this crappy music being good annoys me in equal measure too.

So the zealot in you can't take posts that dismiss the music and you are struggling to remain calm?

Ban me then you fucking zealot sycophant cunt!

If I have to become more rude to earn a ban then let me know. I did ask to be let go before but nobody seemed to have the nerve to do it? This place has drowned in utter faggotory which is probably why so many of you like the show tunes I guess.

Ban away bro then you're one step closer to the perfect EMF utopia of everyone being in equal agreement about the music.

I think Jihad, justriiingo and one or two others are the only sane people left here anyway! the rest are just the usual bunch of weeaboos who think it's all OMG kawaii amazing. Fuck the lot of them.

Cheerio.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote