View Single Post
Old 2010.02.17, 06:43 AM   #116
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

If I scared Ringo away with my psuedo revolutionary rambling.....what can I say.....I still need that time machine.

i would be surprised if there isnt a single famous musician who secretly keeps a really close eye on forums devoted to them. I'm pretty sure I would if I were famous mostly out of curiosity. But us English speakers make up a really small percentage of their fans and who knows if they even speak English well enough.

BUT I do think we are way more artistically, intellectually, and emotionally inclined than most Japanese fans of ringo and there are very few superficial fans among us (only one OFFICIALLY ;-) ).

It took a lot of us an intense passion for music and a fair amount of curiosity to even come across Ringo while all it took a lot of the Japanese fans (some exceptions I'm sure), was a TV in 1999. So I would believe it if one of them (or some record label losers) came here to check it out....though I'd be pretty surprised if they were a registered member who contributed much.....

If you are a member of jihen...PM me.....aside from the time machine issue that we need to settle, your concerts and DVDs etc. are way too expensive for my poor ass.....little help?
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote