View Single Post
Old 2015.09.17, 05:33 PM   #2
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

I'll do mine based on stuff OTHER than Sunny because I could probably talk about every new song on there :-p

Gips is my most obvious. It's just a minute too damn long and slows SS to a near halt. But I know a lot of people revere it as one of her top tracks. I don't necessarily think it's bad standalone, but it's certainly a bit of a chore in context with the album. And it's sad when Jihen do a better version (IMO of course).

Service has always been a pretty big thorn in my side. There is no need for that song to go for any longer than 3 minutes. But it keeps going on and on. Without the PV its tedious as fuck to endure. And it sounds like ass. I'll never be able to understand this one. I think the fact that it's phase 1 has made people a bit soft on it. Cause it's, well, annoying. Like ants in the pants.

I'll think of more later. I'm really wanting to do my attack on JL005 but I'll spare you guys from it :-p