View Single Post
Old 2015.09.17, 08:37 PM   #9
tsukigimehime

tsukigimehime has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I honestly wonder how they got the idea for the Netsuai video--Ringo kicking ass in the black outfit is definitely the last thing I expected to see in one of her MVs! (and even if she was embarrassed the whole time, she seems like she would go through with it anyway) I personally love the song (my face was definitely melted), though I remember it was the start of some "why is she singing like kyary pamyu pamyu!!" complaints. While the singing style is definitely towards Nakata's tastes, I liked how she was playing an ex-idol out for revenge and her voice also sounds like some kind of newly-sentient AI that's moments away from obliterating you.

I also expected something really different though, and I would be happy if they could collaborate more in the future, since there's definitely a lot of unexplored ground. I felt this way about Apple with Towa Tei, too. I guess I expected something a little more grand. I definitely give that whole album a spin every once in a while though

Zeroryouko, tracks you skip are also all-OK to me if you wanna talk about those just wondering if you listen Aisaika outside of the context of the single? Like you just want to hear it sometimes and listen to it on its own?

For my some of my skippable tracks... Despite enjoying distorted, noisy songs, I used to not want to put in the effort to listen to Crawl before and before this year, I'm sure I'd barely if ever heard it in full. It just sounded very straightforward and uninteresting at the time. But since giving it play time again and learning about the lyrics, I can't get enough of it. The portion from Dynamite Out! is also killer.

I used to skip gaman on the noudouteki single as well just because it starts kind of slow for me, but have since gotten very into it. I'm still mixed on pinocchio and kaban no nakami from the OSCA single--sometimes I will listen, sometimes I won't. It's just the big drop in energy after OSCA (imo) that makes me give up on them sometimes. :x