View Single Post
Old 2007.06.28, 12:42 PM   #50
haruhi-suzumiya

haruhi-suzumiya is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock View Post
I just noticed something pretty interesting while watching the Ichijiku no Hana video. I beg your pardon if this has been mentioned before, but I've never noticed it.

If you go to the part where little Ringo is standing next to her friend (when the dot on the screen finally matches up to the mole on her little face -- [3:11 - 3:24]), you'll notice a painting in the background. Now, if you skip ahead to the second time it shows the same photograph ([3:34 - 3:40]), you'll notice that, in addition to the removal of her mole, the painting has been changed. Curious!

I don't have a program that will allow me to take screencaps, but I'm sure someone will be able to take care of that (taking the screenshots, not providing me with a program to do it :p).
I just watched it. The painting is a different color, isn't that weird? And also I don't know if it's just me or did the woman in white on the left shift a slightly different position?

(edit) oh and also someone commented on the video ' 1:05, it looks like she is mouthing "Good boy' i noticed this too

also, in meisai during the part after the first chorus in part of it you hear an odd snapping or ripping noise, not an easter egg but an odd noise

Last edited by haruhi-suzumiya : 2007.06.29 at 01:10 PM.
haruhi-suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote