View Single Post
Old 2007.10.07, 01:56 AM   #14
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Muzai Moratorium was the last Shiina Ringo album I bought among The Big Three. I went for nearly a year of just Shouso Strip, KSK, and Kyoiku, on CD. I even downloaded a Dynamite Out MP3 rip that was floating around, and fell in love with most of that concert before I'd even seen it.

When I found out that Muzai Moratorium had Marunouchi Sadistic (which I was only familiar with from Dynamite Out), I had to get this album. And I ended up being quite pleased with the first three tracks. The album version of Koufukuron has taken year(s) since then for me to warm up to.

Currently I love nearly everything on the album except Sid to Hakuchuumu, which I'd heard the Mayonaka wa Junketsu B-Side version of first, so I think the album track lost its chance to grow on me. Koko de Kiss Shite is one of the most overplayable songs Shiina Ringo ever made, but sometimes hearing other versions of it, restores my love for the single/album track.

I don't think any tracks on this album are really underrated. I see a lot of people standing up (at different seasons) for Akane Sasu Kiro Terasaredo... or Keikoku, asking why hardly anyone else likes the track, but I think the truth is, each of these 'underrated' tracks are loved a lot more by the overall memberbase than most individual members are aware.