View Single Post
Old 2019.05.27, 11:32 AM   #108
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I truly appreciate your optimism shirasagi!
It gets kinda boring here when everyone agrees on something, I really wanted to read more from the people who liked the album
I confess I was not excited at all for a new album, but I was REALLY excited for the possibility of having lots of intense discussions here /o/

About what kind of sound I would like for an ideal Ringo album to have, I think if you kept the opening and the closing tracks, Tokyo, and Ma cherie, throw in a track with a hatsukoi shoujo feeling, other with sakasa ni kazoete vibes, other with a little bit of somethingsomething no akatsuki, another with JL005 somethingsomething feelings, and maybe try different things with the other tracks?! Like a fusion of bossa-nova and eletronica, some 80s sounding RnB, maybe a little bit of ethereal hiphop, I would be happy even with Ringo trying out indie rock. Also, please, no more digital singles. I want at least 3 physical singles with 2 b-sides each, it's ok if they aren't actually physical as long as she puts the same effort into them as she would if they were physical releases.
And I want a concept.
A real one
and not just a poorly veiled excuse.

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote