View Single Post
Old 2008.11.12, 07:26 PM   #14
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Amazon.co.jp is the only vendor who still has Pianose in Osaka in-stock. Everyone else has been sold-out for quite some time. A few weeks ago Amazon's price was around 4300yen, then recently they raised it to 4500yen. That's not a good sign. They probably don't have very many copies of it left, and once they're sold out, you will have to resort to Yahoo! Japan Auctions and all the nasty fees associated with not having your own Japanese residence. And that's when it actually shows up for auction! I don't even see any copies of it on Y!JA right now...

If you are getting two MoRA boxes, I would cancel one of them, and grab Pianoise in Osaka while you still can, because that's probably going to provide more longterm satisfaction than repackaged audio you already have. If you're getting one MoRA box, then if it were the CD box - I would drop it.

Pianose in Osaka is to 5+2=11, what Dynamite Out is to Kyoiku.
Seriously.