Thread: Asai Kenichi
View Single Post
Old 2009.04.14, 08:57 PM   #63
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I received my DVD and there may have been a catch to this sale. The DVD was already very loose within the inside of the case before I had unsealed it. I found the disc to be very scratched upon opening the case up. It could be that only the shaky discs got sold for so cheap. If anyone received a similarly-loose disc from this same YesAsia 'promotion', then I think it's time we joined together in hating YesAsia more intensely and collectively than any of us have ever hated YesAsia before, almost like a WTO protest in Seattle.

It's nothing that my PX-716UF with DVD Decrypter can't handle (and I know how to burn dual-layer copies that will work in pretty much any player), but I was expecting a factory-pressed disc in good condition, and that's not what I got. The average rental DVD in the sloppy-&-careless US of A is in better condition than this.
Oh well.