View Single Post
Old 2008.06.01, 08:04 AM   #10
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

@Canto
Is she really the type of person that will try her best to incorporate other's ideas (even if it means sacrificing some of her own), just to show them, hey guy I like you? And for the record, when I meet shiina, I will mesmorize her... Or resort to the chloroform So I am hoping she is easily suggestible...

No I didn't forget demo 3 where she was rocking the roof off. I just said there is more non-rock stuff in the demos. I just said the non-rock outweighs the rock. I just thought 9at the time) that if she made a demo with more non-rock songs, she would be presenting herself to the company as a non-rock artist Or at least a rock/other artist, rather than a rock artist.

Ah I see so she is a jack of all trades? In this one kuki interview video thing, I saw her play the piano... oh the chord change made me wet myself a little. Her composition skills are honed without a doubt. She is always impressing me with her cord changes. But the fusional quality of her sound... Man I love it so much. I usually dislike the simple chord progression of most rock I heard before, but her brand... her brand of rock is so sublimely excellent... Well more generally her brand of music is sublimely excellent.

@secret of the nimh
What is the difference between shibuya and shinjuku kei? And why do I not understand your comment at all? Am I too simple to understand the comments from the secret of the nimh?? Could you please explain the comment more, so that the lowly jigenbakuda could hopefully gain some insight...?

If one lays a trap, isn't it the victims fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote