View Single Post
Old 2009.06.11, 06:12 PM   #4
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

Woo. I've been on the verge of creating this thread many times.

Have you at least listened to 'Love'? You really should, if not for the mixes (which I think are pretty nice for the most part) but for the quality. Blast it... the songs have never sounded better (again, not a comment on the mixes but the quality). Although with the remasters coming waiting won't be that bad. It also sounds amazing in 5.1.

Have you paid much attention to the game Jihad? Regardless of your interest in the gameplay the attention to detail Harmonix have put into it is fantastic and it's worth watching never mind playing. The intro is utterly superb and I love the fact that they not only kept the intro talk for 'Get Back' but animated them having it on the rooftop. Each song has the relevant live setting, style, haircut and instrument and for the songs they didn't play live it cuts from the studio to some wonderfully inspired dreamscapes (example). I'll keep game talk in the thread to a minimum, keeping to the Music Game Thread but I thought it was worth a mention.

I prefer Let It Be... Naked too. Though I prefer Across The Universe to be a bit slower like the original (not the awful Past Masters original).