View Single Post
Old 2007.05.05, 10:51 PM   #66
golem09

golem09 deserves a fucking medal

I started to play Project Zero (Fatal Frame int the US) at 4am and it scared the shit out of me.
Then I went to bed for my usual 20 minutes and suffered from the worst nightmare I ever had.
I was awake and couldn't sleep, but then at some point I thought:"Oh, no, I just fell asleep... and I almost know what's coming"
Yeah right, I was that scary mansion and some guy(not a ghost) took notice of me in an instant and began to beat me up. I knew this was a dream, but the pain in my stomache felt so real and I couldn't do anything about it. Then the guy yelled at my that it was my fault if the ghosts would find us. So they did find us, I was scared to death and woke up. Only to notice that a huge white kimono hung in my room and as soon as I focused it something scary was approaching me. Then I woke up. I thought so. Instead of that the last scene repeated itself a few times with some breaks in which I was really awake I think but turned to half-sleep so fast that I couldn't take my eyes of that damn kimono. In this breaks I was thinking about this weird dream and that I was so happy that it stopped.

This was terrible.
(But I think I will play the game again)

I think this nightmare was caused by my exaggerated sugar consumption between 11pm and 1am.

MyAnimelist
golem09 is offline   Reply With Quote