View Single Post
Old 2009.04.06, 10:34 AM   #87
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
*fails to see how something rated third at best out of 7 DVDs is overrated* Sorry mang, but the orchestra is completely muffling your ability to hear quality. The band is there playing just as well as any band she's had and you can hear them if you actually listen for them. The orchestra was barely in Tsumiki Asobi so I don't know why it bothered you so much. Let me guess, the orchestra ruined Gibs and Tadashii Machi as well, huh?
Dude, the orchestra had no business in Tsumiki. When the song started, it was 100% true to the original MM version of the song, a way she hasnt performed in years. I was primed for it, and then the orchestra horns in on it. I did not think it worked. Gibbs however totally worked great! Tashi Machii...I would have liked a straight version with that band -- but we got it straght with phase 1 already so whatever.

Sure, 3 or 4 of 7 doesn't seems right, but the fact that this line of discussion is in the EM thread hints otherwise (plus some genuinely think its better.)

I know you have personal partiality to this show, but I'm just calling how I see it.
(the 1st half ofthe show is really good!)