View Single Post
Old 2012.01.17, 10:43 AM   #30
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Okay, so after a couple of listens, I'm impressed... mostly by the weirdness of the whole thing - this is TJ's weirdest record by far.

1. The best song on the record, as expected. SR's vocals are flawless in this one, and it has the real sound of TJ all over it. If this was featured on Adult, I wouldn't be surprised. Sadly, this was the kind of song that we didn't get since Adult, which makes me a little sad.

2. I must admit I hated it at first, basically because of Izawa's voice. The melody is great, and once you get used to the vocals, you may enjoy the whole thing. Not great, though.

3. Kameda being Kameda. We all knew this was gonna be like this. I usually like Kameda's contributions, but this was a little boring. Liked it better than "Shiseikatsu", though.

4. Flawless. It's disco-ish and sexy, and you can even dance to it a little. I wish they had released more songs like this one. I think this and "Konya wa Karasawagi" will be the only songs I'll end up listening to in the future.

5. Well, where to start. Hata's voice is... interesting. As a way to finish the record, it is great. As a way to finish a career... not so much.

I definitely missed more Ringo singing. I thought that after listening to this record I'd be left wanting more from TJ, but I must admit that I was left waiting for more Ringo solo. However, this was a good EP overall.
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote