View Single Post
Old 2009.08.28, 07:08 AM   #6
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Pay-as-you-go works most efficiently for something you never use, and it sounds like you are closer to never than you are to the cheapest pre-paid minutes package.

That was just some opinionated/hyperbole/stereotyping on my part, although I really have seen a pay-as-you-go advertisement from Verizon with only a black man on it. Even if I don't have any assumptions about how black people would use their minutes, it doesn't mean that Verizon's marketing people don't have assumptions. I imagine there could be some drama where the black guy agreeing to be photographed didn't know in what context Verizon would use the photo, and then he gets rejected by women who perceive him as "not ready to make any commitments". Or maybe I've watched a few too many sitcoms.