View Single Post
Old 2008.08.08, 10:29 AM   #52
ophy

ophy pleased at least somebody

If I had a Shiina fansite I would just make the main page look like it was never coming back, and password protect the rest of it for EMF's viewing pleasure.

Not legal, but I would totally do it.

Also, also, also:
Q: I added an original illustration to an image of Sheena Ringo, and it looks really cool, so I want to put it on my website. Since I'm the one who created it, this isn't a problem is it?
A: Even if you add your own illustration to an image, the fact remains that you are still partially using Sheena Ringo's image. This constitutes unauthorized use of her image, so please do not use it. Of course if your website is composed entirely of your own illustrations and you are not using any pictures or images of Sheena Ringo, that would not be a problem.

Q: I want to post a realistic sketch, not a photo.

A: If the sketch constitutes a portrait of Sheena Ringo, posting it would be considered unauthorized use of her portrait. The same holds true for a sketch-like illustration or a somewhat out-of-focus photo. Sketches that bear no resemblance to Sheena Ringo are fine, though these would not be considered sketches of Sheena Ringo per se. Thank you for your understanding.

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT? I can't draw Shiina Ringo fanart? What the ass monkeys is going on? o_O

Last edited by ophy : 2008.08.08 at 10:36 AM. Reason: fucking confusionnnnnnn
ophy is offline   Reply With Quote