View Single Post
Old 2011.11.26, 05:28 PM   #1
TurtleFu

TurtleFu deserves a fucking medal
Default The Internet Music Thread

What I mean is, services like Pandora, Last.fm, etc. I figured this could be for everyone to share their profiles and the services they use, and even recommend new services. I just downloaded Google Chrome, mostly for the music support. So:

Last.fm - "theturtlefu" (I just got this and I've been messing around, so it is no way indicative of my overall listening habits)
Like.fm - "theturtlefu" (Similar to Last.fm, but with CHARTS) EDIT: I didn't realize Last.fm also had charts. Like.fm's charts are better though.
Grooveshark - "turtlefu" or "theturtlefu" (Very cool, on demand playlist maker)
Pandora - "turtlefu" (Internet radio, good for exploring similar artists)
Jango - "turtlefu" (Ditto)
we7.com - [[My username for this is my real name]] (Also an internet radio/DJ site, good for finding similar artists)
Youtube - "theturtlefu" (For music videos, also concert playlists, I have several complete Shiina/Jihen concerts in playlist form)
Turntable.fm - "TheTurtleFu" (I'm not a DJ, just a listener)
ex.fm - "theturtlefu" (You use this for embedded music, so good for tumblr and music blogs, especially Bandcamp and Soundcloud)

And all of those scrobble with Chrome and the right extensions (took me FOREVER to get the right combination)

BTW, If you want to friend request me you should probably only do it at Last.fm, Youtube, and maybe Grooveshark. The other services I mostly use for scrobbling.

Last edited by TurtleFu : 2011.11.27 at 05:39 AM.
TurtleFu is offline   Reply With Quote